• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Honor - Gaming Community

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Ravose

Ravose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Unknown
  • LocationU.S.

sy7Vi7R.png

Welcome to Honor's introduction topic. This is a gaming community in its early stages, with a hope and vision to become an active, casual, and fun place for people to come together to play a variety of online RPG/FPS games. 

The idea behind creating a gaming community was thought of by myself and another friend around late 2015, early 2016. This idea came to mind when I suggested to that friend that in time, we should consider making our own alliance/clan/community on another game. However, the idea did not come to reality due to certain issues coming up outside of gaming. With things settling down, I decided to take the chance and start building up the essentials that we would need. Though the community is new, this also makes it an ideal place for people to come together and help u​s build a gaming community for others to join in with and enjoy.

The idea of Honor has taken off, but we are still hovering around a small group of friends who mostly chat and talk on our Discord. Honor will aim to play a variety of online games, such as: ArcheAge, Black Desert Online, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Life Is Feudal: MMO, NeverWinter, WarFace, and many more games.

We hope that those looking for a place to play online games, such as the ones listed, join us in our adventures.

To those interested, please visit our website which is below.

We also use Discord, which can be found on our forums as well.

https://honor.enjin.com/forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users