[AD] Justcause 2 Multiplayer - Roleplay server!

Xx9FOyV.jpg

Hello! i am indeed new to the servers but this is a formal invite to a Very well made and modded justcause 2 server. 

Most people these days go straight over to Just cause 3 , but i recon a lot of you out there who love RP would fit right at home at "RLS" ( Real life server) on Just cause 2 multiplayer. 

At the moment the player base is quite low and this is sad because a lot of time was put into its making . 

The server enlists of 4 factions 

Government - The ones who run Panau government .. obviously 

Enforcers- Protect Panau they are the army 

Roaches- My faction - a good proud community of rebels with our rebel outpost build in the far N-E of the server 

Ulars- Another Rebel faction - after many trade deals they are heavily armed rebels whom live in the Jungle zones 

Reapers- Another rebel faction - located in the desert they are the outcasts 

Each faction has its own Hierarchi and its own system and this is all used to help complete missions and work as a faction and team. If you think you've got what it takes to come and join us as a RP community and either join the rebel ranks , help control Panau as a member of the Enforcers or start a new development plan on energy as a government member . this server is for you . 

and were want you! 

FORUMS LINK: http://rls.fkids.net/index.php

GAME STEAM LINK: http://store.steampowered.com/app/8190/Just_Cause_2/ ( Look up JC2 multiplayer after downloading ) 

Edited by Drummderdude64