4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Poonare

Poonare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown
  • LocationUSA

How do you think what will be better in future mobile or PC gaming?

OFFLINE   Kabone

Kabone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationCanada

I prefer PC gaming, for me it is the most comfortable then mobile. Console games are also very popular, for example such games like Tomb Raider, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Carmageddon and other. This will be interesting for yo read this article https://www.innovecs...ry-development/ it is about modern tendencies in game industry development.

OFFLINE   Solarwind

Solarwind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

I play both PC and mobile games. Also I enjoy online games like baccarat online slots as it is possible to play them everywhere and anytime. But in general, I think, mobile gaming will be more needed in future, because more and more people use mobile devices that can replace PC. 

OFFLINE   tk-hassan

tk-hassan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • LocationUSA

The number of mobile phone gamers in increasing all the time but I prefer to playing games on PC. I don't think you can enjoy the game to its full potential on mobile. Your mobile not gonna produce the same results in terms of graphics and you certainly not gonna play games on your mobile for several hours. There are some games which you can play on mobile like Pokemon Go and Clash Royale but if you wanna play games like GTA or Red Dead Dedemption then you should definitely play such games on PC to enjoy their great graphics and features.

OFFLINE   Dingz

Dingz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Unknown

As much as i enjoy mobile gaming at times, it is more of a time wasting exercise for me.

I much prefer the control and feel of gaming on a PC, especially with how crisp and clear the Graphics can be

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: other games, mobile, gaming, pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users