match_warmupDamage

Dragonji

Here you are:

check = true
ff = 0

function et_InitGame(levelTime, randomSeed, restart)
  ff = tonumber(et.trap_Cvar_Get( "g_friendlyfire" ))
  et.trap_SendConsoleCommand(et.EXEC_APPEND, "g_friendlyfire 1\n")
  check = true
end
function et_RunFrame( levelTime )
  if tonumber(et.trap_Cvar_Get( "gamestate" )) == 0 and check == true then
 et.trap_SendConsoleCommand(et.EXEC_APPEND, string.format("g_friendlyfire %d\n", ff))
 check = false
  end
end

Edited by sol

• 1 month later...
Sorry I was referring to my old server that ran etpub where match_warmupdamage 2 would allow friendly fire damage and damage to enemies durring warmup. Sorry upon checking, I didn't have the cvar set properly. Edited by NRD

Sorry I was referring to my old server that ran etpub where match_warmupdamage 2 would allow friendly fire damage and damage to enemies durring warmup. Sorry upon checking, I didn't have the cvar set properly.

Does it mean that match_warmupDamage 2 works in silEnT too?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Little late update, but to let other people reading this thread know, match_warmupDamage cvar works in silEnT too.

Unfortunately option 2 works only when friendly fire is enabled on the server :(

Edited by Dragon

• 1 month later...

I did, but I don't understand if you have solved the issue with "match_warmupDamage 2" or a LUA script.

It was never an issue, I just requested this because I thought it would be nice to have such a feature. I have working Lua mod for this but it doesn't mean the request shouldn't be completed. However, it depends on developers if they are going to implement the feature or not :)

• 2 months later...