• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Kwasnev

Kwasnev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Unknown

Comparing accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net, which plan is better to sign up with as I plan to host a forum?

Edited by Kwasnev, 17 August 2020 - 05:06 PM.

OFFLINE   Sharpy

Sharpy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Unknown

Have a look at accounts from time-tested companies: QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.

Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.

OFFLINE   Rachel123

Rachel123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown

Check out better plans and for a better opportunity at hostripples.

Edited by Rachel123, 02 September 2020 - 12:34 AM.

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
A step in the right direction

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

OFFLINE   Trottotti

Trottotti

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
A step in the right direction

I would definitely recommend Hostingsource.com web host to anyone looking for a stable and reliable host for their VPS.

These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Unknown

Can also recommend cloudarion.com, mddhosting.com and also mydreams.cz solutions. I was wrong - they are everything I read about and more.

Stellar uptime, tech support that is measured in MINUTES, not hours or days, and a wealth of features and options that I've only begun to explore.

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Unknown

+ vote for hostingsource.com hosting. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you - because it is a managed Host.

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Unknown

I've been hosting with large Web Hosts, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.

Very reasonable monthly charge also. The Hostforweb.com customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users