8 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Unknown

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?

I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Thank you guys anyway for help.

OFFLINE   Ray_Wolf

Ray_Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationFinland

Here you can find some examples of hostings, depending of your needs. https://wordpress.org/hosting/

The pricing and support ainĀ“t that bad these days and IT knowledge is not a must. 

OFFLINE   Glossar

Glossar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Unknown

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

OFFLINE   LibertyVPS

LibertyVPS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Unknown

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Unknown

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

OFFLINE   Hostforweb Inc

Hostforweb Inc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Unknown

If you are considering a dedicated hosting environment, who is responsible for managing the servers? Is the plan you are considering one in which the hosting provider will fully manage and service the server or is it one in which you basically rent their server and are responsible for maintaining it and your data?

OFFLINE   Rachel123

Rachel123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Unknown

Reach out with Hostripples web hosting for latest offers and pricing on web hosting services. Get latest Discounts by using coupon code "FREEDOM".

Hostripples web hosting is the most amazing website in the market.

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Unknown

I like hostingsource.com web hosting service, it is quite cheap.
Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.

Recommended.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Unknown

I can draw your attention QHoster.com , Liquidweb.com and Tzulo.com web hosts.

Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users