• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Glossar

Glossar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown

Hello all and Wish you and your folks a wish-fulfilling and prosperous New Year from India.

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

Thanks and Regards

OFFLINE   LibertyVPS

LibertyVPS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Unknown

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Unknown

IMHO, hostnamaste.com India web host will serve your demands. These guys know how to keep everything working smoothly.

Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

OFFLINE   Headizoo

Headizoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Unknown

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Unknown

Try considering mydreams.cz anonymous VPS deals. I am very impressed with their service.

Setup was fast and easy. The package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!

OFFLINE   Hostforweb Inc

Hostforweb Inc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Unknown

IMHO, hostnamaste.com India web host will serve your demands. These guys know how to keep everything working smoothly.

Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users