6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Unknown

Hello,

I'm going to expand my social network to Ukraine users but I doesn't want my Ukrainian users to have a very slow connection time. I'm currently hosting at one web host, which is great for our current users.

I would like to find a VPS that would be great connection speeds in both countries but I guess that this might be hard (if not impossible), as I have trouble connecting to Ukraine sites here from Europe.
I'm on a budget and I'm looking for a 1-2GB RAM VPS, with around 50GB disk space and 2 cores. It doesn't have to be those specs.

Do you think Hostry.com will work fine for my needs? They have servers in Ukraine - that's why I am considering them.
Any alternatives?

Thank you very much.

Edited by Trinitron, 17 November 2020 - 10:24 AM.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Unknown

IMHO, 3v-host.com would be the best solution if you need professional VPS hosting in the Ukraine.

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

OFFLINE   Kwasnev

Kwasnev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Unknown

You may try VPS deals from operavps.com and owned-networks.net.

They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Unknown

I am very pleased with 3v-host.com Ukraine hosting. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

OFFLINE   Sharpy

Sharpy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Unknown

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support. 

Give them a try.

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Unknown

IMHO, QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com will be a good choice. Easy to use, friendly interface. Their support is amazing. To me, that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up? I don't care how user-friendly the interface is if there is no adequate live help.

OFFLINE   Mashovets

Mashovets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and cantech.in can be right for you.

The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Websites have been very stable with few problems.

Edited by Mashovets, 12 January 2021 - 04:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users