• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Sharpy

Sharpy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Unknown

Which server (exmasters.com or owned-networks.net) is better to sign up with?

OFFLINE   Trottotti

Trottotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Unknown

I've had a good run dealing with hostforweb.com web host. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.

This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page.

OFFLINE   Kwasnev

Kwasnev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Unknown

Servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are well-balanced and low cost.

They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Unknown

You'd better give Tzulo.com a try. It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.

OFFLINE   Mashovets

Mashovets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown

You know servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services. Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great.

Edited by Mashovets, 14 December 2020 - 04:51 PM.

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Unknown

Can say that centohost.com hosting service is most often very responsive and accommodating.
I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Unknown

Why not give QHoster.com a try?

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Unknown

I use kvchosting.net hosting to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable. I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users