4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Unknown

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Any info on hostingsource.com hosting services? Are they reliable?

Thank you guys anyway for help.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Unknown

The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. I highly recommend Hostingsource.com hosting.
I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Uptime has always been perfect.

OFFLINE   Trottotti

Trottotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Unknown

Pretty good feature-rich web hosting solutions offered by hostnamaste.com provider. Great uptime and fast speed. + you will receive helpful tech support care.

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Unknown

I am very satisfied with hostingsource.com web hosting in the USA. Pricing is really competitive.
They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
They are my good partner, and am sure will be your good partner.

OFFLINE   Mashovets

Mashovets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown

Just want to say that hostingsource.com is not the only cpompany which is able to satisfy all your needs, kvchosting.net is also worth your attention as plans are full-featured and low cost.

The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users