• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Unknown

My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu
24gb ram
500gb SSD
and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
What can you say about tzulo.com servers ?
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

thanks.

OFFLINE   Godfrey

Godfrey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

OFFLINE   Trottotti

Trottotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Unknown

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

The best in cloudarion.com hosting is technical support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day.

Good hardware and bandwidth. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

OFFLINE   Kwasnev

Kwasnev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Unknown

The best server providers are: QHoster.com and ASVhost.com.

Love the customer support. Keep up the great work guys!

Edited by Kwasnev, 03 February 2021 - 02:04 PM.

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Unknown

I am a new customer with hostingsource.com and I have to say I have been impressed! My old hosting provider was useless.

Great web-host so far I highly recommend it! I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Unknown

You can rely on Tzulo.com web host. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - their highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist. Recommended!

OFFLINE   Sharpy

Sharpy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Unknown

QHoster.com servers are stable and well-balanced and cost not much. They offer amazing prices and outstanding customer support team.

Edited by Sharpy, 19 February 2021 - 04:40 PM.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Unknown

My experience with Tzulo.com US dedicated hosting service is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high-quality communication skills. The setup was easy, the host service is good value.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dedicated hosting, server hosting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users