• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Mashovets

Mashovets

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Unknown

Is it better to have a deal with asvhost.com or hosting.uk as I plan to host a blog?

OFFLINE   Ishitakhuteta

Ishitakhuteta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Unknown

No matter whom you follow but make sure the hosting provider offers you the following things:

• 24/7 customer support
  • automatic backup
  • highest uptime
  • high network speed

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Unknown

I've used many hosts, and find centohost.com far above the others.

All problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.
The tools provided are great!

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Unknown

I have no complaints to share. Exmasters.com provides uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.

As for their server speeds, they are standard. Everything works well. My website is up and running and I love it!

OFFLINE   Trottotti

Trottotti

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
A step in the right direction

I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.

The centohost.com customer support is always very helpful and replying extremely fast. The very reasonable monthly charge also.

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
A step in the right direction

I've been hosting with large hosting providers, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.
I can highly recommend greenwebpage.com web host to all those who read this. You will not be disappointed, dudes!

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Unknown

The folks at cloudarion.com have been awesome for each problem/issue I have created due to a need.

Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users