Photo

Wordpress USA-based web hosting providers?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Trottotti

Trottotti

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
A step in the right direction

Hello!
What are decent Wordpress USA-based web hosting providers at the moment you know?
I can recall Tzulo.com as the one and I do like what they can offer. What host is better from your views?
But what are other options here?

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
A step in the right direction

As an alternative, try cloudarion.com SSDVPS deals. The very reasonable monthly charge also.

It is a great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! The best technical support I have ever had.

OFFLINE   Mashovets

Mashovets

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Unknown

Try plans which hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com provide.

100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Unknown

I really love their ready-to-help customer care center. And the services they provide for my website are really great as well.

Tech knowledge was so good. And to top it off, their prices are so reasonable for what you are getting. I will definitely recommend Tzulo.com to all my clients.

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Unknown

I have dealt with many different providers, trying to solve many different problems.
Tzulo.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.

My site is always online and accessible to my visitors, I am glad and happy to deal with this cPanel web host.

OFFLINE   Sharpy

Sharpy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
Unknown

Have a look at hosting plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.

They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Unknown

Give Tzulo.com web host a try. It is a flexible web host with fast servers located in the USA, Chicago.

Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users