• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Lemomania

Lemomania

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Unknown

I am looking for Windows web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting services.
I have seen that Cloudarion.com has a good reputation for providing Cheap Windows VPS services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?

OFFLINE   Sharpy

Sharpy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Unknown

Plans from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk can be good for meeting all your needs.

They are respectable hosts and having deals with them means if you are with them, you are a successful webmasters and your IT business is profitable and successful.

OFFLINE   Rawskrills

Rawskrills

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Unknown

We have the option to host with 2 web hosts but cloudarion.com offered the right amount of features to host own web site perfectly!
I am totally satisfied using them, their SSDVPS hosting is much faster than I have experience with previous web hosts before.

OFFLINE   Lunasphere

Lunasphere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
A step in the right direction

Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. ( autoinstall of CMS packages, Forums etc. ) and it's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.

I have several domains hosted at cloudarion.com SSDVPS in Russia for several years, and have only had 1 outage.

OFFLINE   Trinitron

Trinitron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Unknown

I am pleased to say Cloudarion.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
Recommended Web Host! They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users