something changed on the sendservercommands?

mezo

• Management

Probably becasue it is no longer "etpub popup" but it is now "silEnT popup". So the Lua script doesn't recognise the events. I didn't test and I don't fully even know what those scripts do, but that has changed at least.

You have noticed that the mod has the killing sprees and the revive sprees inbuilt. I don't mean you should use them instead of the Lua scripts, just that there is that option too.

If you can fix the scripts yourself, that would be great. If not, you can post them here and I will or someone else will take a look at them. Nothing more serious then the popup should not have been changed.

EDIT:

The inbuilt sprees are far more efficient to the clients then the Lua scripts so I suggest you consider if they can be used instead. You can define individually wich sprees you would use if one of them would work but the other one doesn't.

• Management

Here is howto enable them:

http://mygamingtalk.com/silent/manual/server.html#g_spreeOptions

Theres no spree sounds though. We don't have the sounds for them yet and we didn't want to settle the old Quake spree sounds all the other mods use. For that, the Lua script works better. Personally I don't even like the spree sound spamming so much so for some people the soundless sprees may work better.

I'll take a look at the scripts.

• Management

Ok. I found the following problems. The dynamite.lua didn't notice the dynamite plants because it was looking for "etpro popup". I changed it to "silEnT popup". Also, the print positions were generally wrong and I changed them to positions etpub and silEnT support.

You can find the supported print positions from here http://mygamingtalk.com/silent/manual/server.html#settings. They can be chat, cpm (popup), cp (center), bp (banner) or print (console).

I changed all I found from the scripts to bp.

dynamite.lua:

local announce_pos = "bp"

kspree.lua:

kmulti_pos = "bp" -- multi + megakill - position

kmonster_pos = "bp" -- ultra + monster + ludicrous + holy shit - position

kmultitk_pos = "bp" -- multi TK - position

kspree_pos = "bp" -- killing spree position

rspree.lua:

multi_pos = "bp"

monster_pos = "cp" -- b 32 == cp (this info is for harle :o))

The -- marks the start of a line comment in Lua scripts. And the comment is in the file originally :P

I generally tested and they seem to work at least some extent. But I didn't have time to test them thoroughly and they are also rather lengthy scripts. So if you have more problems, don't hesitate to post here.

lua.zip

Ok. I found the following problems. The dynamite.lua didn't notice the dynamite plants because it was looking for "etpro popup". I changed it to "silEnT popup". Also, the print positions were generally wrong and I changed them to positions etpub and silEnT support.

You can find the supported print positions from here http://mygamingtalk.com/silent/manual/server.html#settings. They can be chat, cpm (popup), cp (center), bp (banner) or print (console).

I changed all I found from the scripts to bp.

dynamite.lua:

local announce_pos = "bp"

kspree.lua:

kmulti_pos = "bp" -- multi + megakill - position

kmonster_pos = "bp" -- ultra + monster + ludicrous + holy shit - position

kmultitk_pos = "bp" -- multi TK - position

kspree_pos = "bp" -- killing spree position

rspree.lua:

multi_pos = "bp"

monster_pos = "cp" -- b 32 == cp (this info is for harle :o))

The -- marks the start of a line comment in Lua scripts. And the comment is in the file originally :P

I generally tested and they seem to work at least some extent. But I didn't have time to test them thoroughly and they are also rather lengthy scripts. So if you have more problems, don't hesitate to post here.

ty