built-in class selector

neks

Sorry if this has been posted before

Using the built-in class selector still doesn't show all the weapons that are available for each class. It only show the weapons from the mod the selector was taken from. It doesn't offer SMG#2 or the Ppsh.

Thanks for reading.

• Management
The problem with this is that the weapon selector is made with static menus. While in silEnT mod the weapon selections are very configurable. If you set g_classWeapons to 0, this menu will work correctly, but depending how the setting is, the menu will have incorrect numbers.

Interesting! Just had a clan member recently ask about the same thing. Is there any way to have multiple versions of the menu that show based on the server cvars? Could even just a couple versions reflecting the more common setups.

On a side note, I wonder if many people actually use that menu. Perhaps it wouldn't be missed much if it was removed from the mod (or disabled if the server isn't using the shown weapon setup)?

Edited by JvIasterMind

hi,

I think that it should at least display the complete list of weapons per class offered by the mod and do nothing if the config doesn't allow it. So that you don't have to build a menu dynamically from the server config. Of course this is provided that you can block some combinations according to the config.

If this can't be done, then I think it should be removed entirely because it's just not working.

Thanks for considering it!

ps: btw JvI I'm that clan member :)