How to use Parameters?

nats

Hey guys,

I'm busy with setting up a new Enemy Territory server and I have a question about parameters.
I came across the killingspree cvar and I want to use some parameters, and some not.

Below you find what I mean:
---------------------------------
 g_spreeOptions

Description:

Options to control the display of killingsprees.

Type: bitmask

Parameters:

1 Enable killingsprees

2 Enable killingspree ends

4 Enable multikills

8 When set, a top 3 current killing sprees message will be printed every minute, similar to binoc masters, and a map's longest killing spree will be printed every two minutes

16 At the beginning of the intermission the highest spree and the 3 highest sprees which are still active will be shown

32 /kill will end a spree

64 Teamswitching will end a spree

128 Multikill messages will be delayed g_multikillTime milliseconds, to prevent the doublekill -> multikill -> megakill -> etc. flooding

256 Killing bots doesn't count for multikills or killingsprees (Note: they DO count for ending kill/deathsprees)

512 Display the map and overall spree record when entering intmission

1024 Summary: don't enable this flag if you don't have enabled g_spreeOptions flag 512 OR g_XPSave flag 16 or Shrubbot flag t

Spree records are automatically saved into XPSave file when a map ends. By enabling this flag, you also store the spreerecord at the points where g_XPSave flag 16 would store XP. When you don't have set XPSave flag 16 and g_spreeOptions flag 512 and not allow users to use !spreerecord you should NOT set this flag as it takes some extra resources. When XPSave flag 16 is set this doesn't matter (it actually takes much less resources then). When only g_spreeOptions flag 512 or shrubbot flag t is set it won't do much harm anyway (your server won't explode)

2048 Enable revivesprees ( [revive] blocks )

Default: 0

---------------------------------

So lets say I'd like to use: 1, 2, 4, 8, 128 and 512
How can I write that into my server.cfg? I really don't know how to do that.

Please help me,

Thanks

Thanks for your help.

With kill/death ratio I meant Kill/Death scoreboard. Is that possible?

So that you see how many kills (and deaths) everyone got?

Also, I'd like to know if it's possible to add sounds to killingsprees and multikills?

Cheers!