Select Class

Snake

Isnt a big problem,but,when you "bind" your class menu,

example: bind F6 "classmenu"

you gonna get this: post-18-0-77914500-1294442531_thumb.png

And if you choose "engineer" you gonna get this: post-18-0-24722300-1294442524_thumb.png

But in this MOD you have more weapons,so,that "classmenu" dont gonna work in Silent.

Maybe you can improve a little, and add the weapons needed. :)

Like i say,isnt a big problem,but it will be good if you can do it. :)

Thanks.

• Management

The menus will be edited to the next version. However, since the weapon selection with the class command depends from the team (1 is always the primary weapon for the team Thompson or MP40) and the menu is generic to both teams, the selection of the opposing team primary weapon can't be exactly named.

Pretty confusingly said.

For an example, /class m 1 in console will make the player medic with the team primary SMG. For allies it is thompson and for axis it is MP40. /class m 2 will select the primary weapon of the enemy team. The SMG part is the same for all classes that can select the opposing team primary weapon from the limbo. The other new weapon numbers (PPSh) can be named exactly in the menu, however.

So I'm saying the menus use the class command to change the class and the weapon and therefore it is rather simple to edit the menus to include new weapons. Only that the possible selection of the enemy SMG makes it a little more messy for some classes.

There is one more caveat to this problem. We are planning to make it server configurable to enable the PPSh with classes soldiers, engineers and fieldopses independently. The menus are static and can't be changed at runtime. I suppose it won't hurt the players if they see the weapon selection in the menu even though they get denied by the server if they try to select disabled weapon.