Hi, I've just banned this player, the first time I do it for aimbot since silentAC is on !!!

I made a video of him but 700MB size, where to host it ?

His name is  Prinzipel but low history http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=46579482&page=server

Name                silEnT ID PB GUID  Date       Banned By Duration  Reason
Prinzipel           EC7A007B  B1769326 12/23/14   console   PERMANENT banned by admin

WTF ?????

• Management

I can believe it was a bot without a demo. I don't think hosting cheat demos or player information on this forums serves any purpose.

We do not give guarantees for the AC to ban all the cheats and in general, there is no such AC which could do that. Only false bans qualify for bug reports.

I've just seen the same name, same colors, except (Prinzipal/Prinzipel), probably the same guy without the cheat :

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=30358670

@cinco, it's why I've posted this thread. If AC'coders need more infos, they will tell me. One cheater in one year is like 99,99 % xD

Edited by clan DIABOLIK

Player Name: One#weY bUlleT                     

silEnT GUID: EC7A007B

PBGUID:      C6C8E5DC

Player IP:   92.74.107.xxx

Player is banned. Use !baninfo 11 command to view detailed information.

Today has walked through all silEnT servers :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Hi, is-it a cheat clue ton see jaymod client connecting ?

ET 2.60c\cg_jaymod_title\Jaymod 2.2.0\cl_cpu\i586\cg_delag\1\cg_ident\*\cg_hitSounds\1\cg_etver\4\cg_c\0.8.2\cg_cmodbuild\win-x86 Apr 24 2014\cg_uinfo\12 0 100\sil_guid\*\pmove_fixed\0\pmove_msec\8\g_password\none\cl_guid\*\protocol\84\cl_wwwDownload\1\name\^0Pri^wnzi^1pel\rate\45000\snaps\20\cl_anonymous\0\cl_punkbuster\1\ip\*:27960

• Management

Hi Gaoesa, just a quick question - is it possible to add more ban details to the AC log, like cheat type/files used.

"banned for detected game hack" is too laconic isn't it? :D

That's intentional. Punkbuster also used to say that .. Just Wallhack or Aimbot, etc etc. Messages would be always generic.

Wallhack could have aimbot too or it could be multi hack. At the end of the day, cheat is cheat and we classify all under gamehacks so far but again nothing is set in stone for life time. :)

• Management

not really... punkbuster shows something server admins can refer to - violation number, violation type and/or cheat cvars :D

No. PB bans doesn't work on cvar. md5 and cvar scans come from PBBans (3rd party streaming AC services). PB provides way to do cvar and md5 scans but they are updated by PBBans or 3rd party AC services.

Sure they do put violation numbers but they don't say which violation number is for which cheats :) Basically end result is same. You could have 50 cheats under wallhack but we just call here gamehack to keep it simple.  

At the end of the day all it matters is to ban cheaters. 

in other words - why F|A admin(s) can see more than me from the ban info print. please answer this question.

i'm just curious.. and i am a server admin running a silent mod server. merry xmas and thank you!

F|A runs there own anti cheat for all mods. They also have sync bans system for other mod servers. Like silEnT AC they run there own AC. 

As far as silEnT AC goes we just put gamehack and auto ban for one year if AC is enabled.

• 2 weeks later...

in other words - why F|A admin(s) can see more than me from the ban info print. please answer this question.

i'm just curious.. and i am a server admin running a silent mod server. merry xmas and thank you!

hell man you do know what library they inject into et :D let us know too? Thanks!