Freelance Gaming | New community | Recruiting | Looking for staff | Update |

Freelance Gaming

a new community ready for you!

========================================================================================================================================================================

Who are we?

Freelance gaming is a new gaming community looking for members! with the need of new members we are in the need for staff positions and by this we mean a Hierarchy. As of right now anything can have the chance to become one of our staff! 

We were founded a couple weeks back with the goal in mind to turn into a active fun community. Previously we were a different group, from which you can see from a different post of mine but that changed. I never got around to doing anything with that one. So I changed my mind, got a website slapped our name on it and made a forum. That was the beginning of Freelance Gaming, I originally got the idea from playing Mount & Blade Warband when I was playing I noticed that I was wearing pretty bad ass armor and was wielding a heavy lance. From this I concocted the name Freelance Gaming.

After which as said above I made the site which made us a official community with a forum. Going to the future it lead me here advertising the community so new members can join and make this community a wonderful place. One new member can make all the difference, some people may say "hey? they have no people why should I join?" well what point is any community without members? And if you think about it, new community's can mean new ideas and experiences all of which comes from the members.

What do we offer?

Right now we are looking for a hierarchy for our community. So in turn we are looking for high ranking members first to build onto the hierarchy, in doing this we are aiming to already have a steady chain of command. So every new member has a good chance of becoming a high rank right off the bat!

INTERESTED IN THIS OFFER? - All you need to do is sign up on our site and contact me, via the forum. It's that simple!

We can have more to offer if you are willing to chip in and help make a community grow! we don't ask for much other than you to consider the possibilities of joining.

Future Goals

Freelance Gaming is looking to be a steady laid-back community. We aren't looking to force members into events or tournaments, that is a luxury that we offer and is entirely up to the members. We just want to have a good time and meet new face and make friends. In our eyes that is what having a community is about.

=======================================================================================================================================================================

Your's Truly, 

Freelance Gaming

Edited by Neuroxy