*TheCornbreadMafia*

This clan is kinda new but the members have played for years. We started on September 11th 2014 and have continued to grow. We offer a community feel that is unmatched by many. We make you feel comfortable and make sure that you have fun. Everyone's opinion is welcome and valued.We have a diversified map pool that accommodates all types of gamers. I am constantly updating and keeping this fresh and exciting.We have fun settings but use Silent Mod(THE BEST) I have made custom votes to where my fun settings can be disabled or enabled. Meaning the server is 100 percent controllable even when I can't be around. My members are mostly seasoned ET veterans. They are mature and fair. There is no censorship here but all is respected. We are adults many are older including myself. Our objective is to keep a level playing field while making all feel comfortable and welcome, while providing stress free place to have fun and make friends. All is welcome here. We enjoy teaching new people about the game and will even walk you through unknown maps and show objectives. I demand a lot from my administrators and they step up.They are top notch and friendly. You will never be considered a number here. You will start as a friend.If you would like to know more about us you can visit anytime. Our forums is cornbreadmafia.forumotion.com and our server IP is 108.61.18.107:27910 . 

Edited by Tweek

I played there for a map..Hard to play for me without proper head/body shot sounds...I see you have Zelly's LESM running! Nice!

I am a fan of original single jump setting these days similar to some of F|A's servers, Old Farts and even ROX  because of all the TJ abusers out in the world :)

Just my 2 cents..might be only worth 1 cent but there it is!

-Blu

I played there for a map..Hard to play for me without proper head/body shot sounds...I see you have Zelly's LESM running! Nice!

I am a fan of original single jump setting these days similar to some of F|A's servers, Old Farts and even ROX  because of all the TJ abusers out in the world :)

Just my 2 cents..might be only worth 1 cent but there it is!

-Blu

A few maps don't have the dj enabled, and there is a vote to disable it if needed. I am same way though, I just hate when people are jumping around mid battle(Not to say that I don't do it too) I just not a very good shot when they all over the place.

Also:

/seta cg_hitSoundType 2

Dear -Blu,

The hitsounds problem is due to your personal client side settings. My server settings are g_hitsounds "13" and g_defaultHitSounds "1". It was stated in the above paragraph that I run fun settings on Silent Mod that are 100% controllable due to the fact that I made custom votes that can be called to disable even when I was not around. The abuse of doublejump occurs on servers that either have poor administrators, bad management, or simply have no rules against it. That behavior is against our rules and my administrators will not allow it. They are also equipped with custom commands that can disable if someone tries to be a knuclehead. Of course I use Zelly's Lua because it is the perfect compliment to my server with several options that are completely customizable and always being updated and evolving. BTW congrats on possibly being the first person to turn this advertising forum into a critics corner. That shows character :o  "To each their own!"

Kind regards,

Edited by Tweek