Player screenshot

Ray

Hi

• Screenshots - It takes player screenshot and auto uploads to server FTP. Admin can verify if player is cheating or not through it. Another addition to Anti cheat. (Since 0.9.0)

I did the command for this and tested it, but I cannot find the screenshot. Have I missed something? 

Any suggestions?

Ah yes, forgot about the cvars of course.. :blink:

Anyway all should be ok now, but still the screenshot-folder is empty after I've taken the screenshot. Shot uploaded OK according to console in game... :ph34r:

http://www.upload.ee/image/5341474/Print_shot.jpg

Edited by Ray

Didn't find anything there either..Only thing I can think of now, that is the  exec command line correct?

Cause somewhere those screenshots are going. :)

exec = takess "[1?]" [i]

Edited by Ray

• Management

If that is not the directory you have in your cvar, you possibly need to restart your server. I don't remember if there is that kind of requirement for changing the screenshots directory cvar. Or you can create the directory named "screenshots", which is the default value for the g_ssDirectory cvar. Another thing I notice is that you have silent twice in the path.

Server restarted and the path is now:

/1/silent/"screenshots"

but still I can't see the jpeg in screenshots folder. It still gives me the same error message in server.log and there it also shows twice the silent path.

• Subscriber

Hello,

Here how I do. Hope it helps:

• Add set g_ssDirectory "screenshots" in your server's config (<< It's relative to fs_homepath/silent)
  • Create the /silent/screenshot directory manually
  • Exec your config (or restart your server)

To get a screenshot, do "takess x"

(x = player's slot)

• Management

I think I've double checked everything now and yet the screenshot - folder shows empty. :(

Somehow It doesn't open the jpeg into the folder.

It has problems with creating the file so it's something with the directory or the configuration.

First things first, check the permissions, please. Then the configuration.

Try to manually create the file it fails for. Copy & paste the file name and try manual test.