Dummy instructions to set Silent MOD for ET Legacy on Gameservers

AbnormalXterminator

This is the first time im attempting to set a gaming server and never anything similar.

I got a server for 48 people on gameservers. It runs and goes online without any apparent problems  with et legacy 2.75, but then I can't really understand the instructions I have found online to install Silent mod on my ET legacy server.

So looks like gameservers support team has been trying to help me loading silent mode with no success, I ask them to change fs_game setting to silent and change the executed config to silent.cfg

I also unzipped the silent mod file in my pc and I see 2 folders, etmain and silent folders. I uploaded this 2 folders to my server root folder and this merged the contents of the etmain folder already located in my server and added the silent folder to my server, all this overwriting any existing files with the same name.

Is there anything else I need to ask them to do to make it work, perhaps this? * In linux, the fs_homepath is by default a hidden folder at the user home directory. If this path is not set to the server installation,
  the silEnT will not be able to function fully. This value is usually set to have the same value as the fs_basepath.

or I'm missing something else, I tried to follow all instructions but I'm not familiar at all with gaming servers and as i'm researching i'm learning for  the first time all the process. but its a bit confusing with 0 background and everybody talks like they been doing this a long time and set paths and command lines i dont even know where to set them and stuff like that. I'm even thinking of making a dumbass illustrative guide to set a server from scratch or a youtube video

well thank you for your help!