etpro and the silent anticheat?

Wolfie

Is it possible that you guys can add your anticheat to the etpro source as we are struggling to find a decent anticheat.. Even though i have suggested ip ban archives, harddrive archives which the community have refused :L but anyhows it is possible for you guys to add this to the etpro source?

Regards

Wolfie

• Management

Like solar and Dragonji already pointed out, ETPro sourcecode is not available. But I will add as a representative of the silEnT mod team, that even if ETPro source code would be available, there would be no motivation for the silEnT mod team to add features to it. If we would do anything with it, we would just look for things we could use to improve our mod.

Have you ever considered to split Silent Mod with Silent Anti-Cheat, to make SAC standalone?

I mean in the way that it wont be in conflict with any mod... like ACPro for ETPro (http://wolfwiki.anime.net/index.php/User:Luk4ward#About).

Possibility of installation with no dependency would be nice for many server admins running non SM servers, on the other hand SAC standalone should attract very much people to SM.

Am I correct?

Have you ever considered to split Silent Mod with Silent Anti-Cheat, to make SAC standalone?

I mean in the way that it wont be in conflict with any mod... like ACPro for ETPro (http://wolfwiki.anim...:Luk4ward#About). 

Possibility of installation with no dependency would be nice for many server admins running non SM servers, on the other hand SAC standalone should attract very much people to SM.

Am I correct?

I thought always that this 'inside' feature is the best side of this anticheat, it makes it more secure and more difficult to understand by crackers. Additionally making something from outside is a way harder than inside, there is several reasons that explain that: compatibility, security, complexity.