To all with test access to 0.9.0

gaoesa

• Management

Please take a look at the Wiki and to the following sections:

http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/Silent_Creating_Custom_Menu

http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/Silent_FAQ#Customizing_Loading_Screen

The section for creating a custom menu is not yet complete, a full example is coming.

EDIT:

Example for a server custom menu is now completed.

• Management

About the server modules, which contain censor module and the statistics module, full documentation is provided in the doc directory in the zip. The documentation is in .pdf form. The documentation for the statistics module includes the full database definitions for creating client applications that access the collected data.

The server modules can be updated separately from the silEnT mod, as long as the bug is not in the silEnT mod side, and thus can use as fast release cycle as is necessary. Don't wait to report bugs about those.

• Subscriber

did you fixed this problem ?

@ Gaoesa I believe I have found the issue in code. The bug concerns most likely every version of Omni-bot and silEnT mod together. The issue is caused by a faulty map script. Maps with this problem can be identified from "ERROR: No 'script_multiplayer' found in map" entry in the server log. In future versions the crash is fixed.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management

The download has been updated. In the new download the Linux server binaries have been updated. The Linux server binaries now support dynamic server modules. This was not enabled in the build from yesterday. You only need to update the Linux server binary (qagame) if you use dynamic modules. Preferably update anyway at any convenient moment so we get possible bug information from the latest build.

• Management

The downloads have been updated once more. Screenshots enabled server side. The statistics module version number updated. The Windows censormodule now has the correct name. You only need to update the qagame binary of your choice and the server module binaries. Updates concern both Linux and Windows binaries.

• Subscriber

we tried to play on FA silent this morning with topcat but got an error ; to fix Tom had to join FA nq first and myself had to delete my silent folder

so did these 2 silent versions in your silent folder can cause issues?

after i left FA i been back on our server, trying to join FA again and boom same error

http://dubouloz.marianne.free.fr/silentmod/onFAsilent.PNG

Edited by McBeth

Yes. After you play on 0.9.0 server, you must remove the client binaries from the silent directory before joining 0.8.2 server.

Correct me if i'm wrong but is something that is going to be a on going problem? aka on final release are users going to have to remove client binaries still?