To all with test access to 0.9.0

gaoesa

• Management

That's interesting to read considering he just said they shouldn't exist but he has one himself rofl, and now it's being asked for WOW. That's just beautiful. 

Please name who is "he" from your post, what shouldn't exist and what has "he". It's hard to response when the post is written using only pronouns.

Please name who is "he" from your post, what shouldn't exist and what has "he". It's hard to response when the post is written using only pronouns.

Guess its hard to read the name of the quoted post, and if you read my post there's a key word exist which is clearly in gaoesa's quoted box.

He being gaoesa.

https://gyazo.com/2db659f79cffddda6d327b73919f747d

edit: What shouldn't exist( although i do understand he probably means shouldn't be needed ) is pk3 cleaner external nor internal from my understandings of his post yet he has one and you request it be public it's just funny that it's all getting contradicted on himself now.

Edited by Purple

• Management

The ET Launcher includes raw input, minimizer and saveable startup settings including screen resolutions. But no pk3 cleaner, since I don't force menu downloads and there are plenty of scripts for doing it. I can also do it by hand. The launcher is also white listed by Norton these days, just haven't updated the thread regarding that part. But I don't want to use mygamingtalk for advertising because I prefer all admins to be here on equal platform. Again the thread has derailed from the topic with no real purpose.