Him/Her

=EMP=Avery13

Don't know how hard this would be, but is there a way to change the "<player> killed himself"? I know for one on our servers, there is a growing female base on the game. Is there a way a player can type something in on their configs and they would be classified as a female and instead of killing himself, it would be killing herself? Does this make sense? It might be something that can only be changed from the ET instillation and not the mod itself, but it'd be cool.

• Management
This is a nice idea. I would also propose to add some special treatment to women at all in the mod :) There are not so many of them playing the game. So whenever some lady is on the server (she would specify that through the client config cvar) some additional things would happen, like greetings, some courteous statements, greetings maybe. Don't know yet in particular what special things :) but it could be a nice addition to the mod so that women would get some special treatment. What do you say?

• Management
It is not the player that is killing himself/herself, but the player character. Making this change would require adding female character models and female voice chats for those. To my understanding, currently there is no distinction between the player sex in the game, male and female players are all the same and referred as "players". I'm not in favour of this idea. For silencer, the greetings are already editable by individual basis using shrubbot.