Nuclear Dawn Update 6.5
- Added new map, Gate, one of the community mapping contest winners
- Added option to disable sniper auto-rezoom.
- Added sound to notify when a vote appears.
- Added community-contributed loading screen tips.
- Fixed gizmo effects sometimes taking a second spawn to apply.
- Fixed sorting in gizmo selection window to show the no gizmo option first.
- Fixed gizmo selection panel sometimes being stuck open.
- Fixed radar kit viewmodel not going invisible when stealthing.
- Fixed HTML server motd messages not displaying on Macs.
- Fixed Whats New update news screen not working on Macs.
- Fixed Mac http custom content downloads timing out when system is configured to use a proxy server.
- Fixed rank name for rank 58, Lieutenant General First Class.
- Fixed sound not playing for Destroy radio command.
- Fixed checkbox and radio button glyphs not displaying properly in some dialogs on Mac.
- Fixed Mac showing Half-Life 2 icon when running the game.
- Fixed numerous cases where a building hologram would get stuck on the build grid.
- Fixed issue with invalid build button grid and unbuildable builds when first selecting assembler, then selecting control group containing units that no longer exist.
- Fixed resource counter showing incorrect amount to spectators.
- Fixed no commander message always displaying to spectators even when spectated team had commander.
- Fixed issues with NX300 flame sometimes persisting too long in spectated view.
- Fixed a case where unpowered walls were not properly taking health decay.
- Fixed turret radius display being stuck on screen for commanders if leaving chair during first phase of build.
- Fixed radar kits disappearing on death.
- Fixed being able to move when armory class menu is open if scoreboard is also up.
- Fixed chaingun spinning sound persisting through reload.
- Fixed sniper overlay flash that would occur after shooting when using hold-to-zoom ironsight controls.
- Fixed bots sometimes getting stuck on Consortium transport gates.
- Fixed some cases where the scoreboard or MOTD panel could show over top of the map load screen.
- Fixed hitgroups being ignored on in-chair commander for headshot tracking and armor calculation.
- Fixed bloodspatter not showing on in-chair commander.
- Fixed rare client crash when switching weapon.
- Fixed U23 grenade kills showing and logging as from P12 grenade.
- Fixed area in Oilfield where players could get stuck behind tanker truck near Empire base.
View the full article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users