• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Intermission music.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Geo

Geo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

I assume it's possible to change the intermission music in silent mod? On the server doing the command /play sound/music/axis_win plays the sound for me but i don't know where the 'music' folder is.

I've made a pk3 file with the correctly converted sounds and would like to have this play at the end of each map. Do i just rename the sounds to axis_win.wav and allies_win.wav and create the same path structure? Or do i need to locate this sound/music and replace the original sounds with my custom ones with the same name? Thanks.

OFFLINE   BECK

BECK

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationDenver, CO

I would imagine it is like modding anything in the game - create your own PK3 file and place your versions of the win music in the same relative folder as they are in the official pak0.pk3 file, and it should work.   

OFFLINE   Geo

Geo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Thanks, I have it working now. It was just simply renaming the .wav files to the axis_win and allies_win :)

OFFLINE   Ray

Ray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland

Thanks, I have it working now. It was just simply renaming the .wav files to the axis_win and allies_win :)

So, you replaced your custom axis_win and allies_win with the original files? @geo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users