AlienNetwork

BRAND NEW GAMING COMMUNITY !

Hello i'm Jarrad the CEO of the brand new community www.aliennetwork.net

we are concentrated on everything gaming , pc builds , games , gaming news. 

the only difference is we offer a way for new/old youtubers to grow their channel .

we have a youtube page with special features , a chatbox to advertise there channel , featured member of the week and video of the week both will display on Homepage , List of threads to post your gaming video in such as minecraft videos , cod videos , bf4 videos etc etc

everything a youtuber needs to grow , we also have a banner system the user can buy a banner to feature on our website pages with the banner of their choice it can be for servers , for youtube , anything they want it to be ! 

THE FUTURE

i'm hoping that once i get a lot of members we become a youtube sub network , basically to make small youtubers become partnered and earn money for their videos !

WHAT WE NEED

what we need is daily people posting there videos in the threads , once that's done loads of youtubers will come in

How Will be get people's views up ?

It's simple obviously you guys will post your videos but why would people watch yours? 

that's why i released a RATE 4 RATE system youtubers view and rate your video in exchange for a Rate on there's

That's it for now sorry for my spelling not the best < :)

here is the LINK to our WEBSITE i hope to see you there we could sue with feedback http://aliennetwork.net/

and what you would like to see on our website !