New guns

Old topic http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/topic/485-3d-models-of-new-weapons/

Hello.

My nickname UOT23, I play on the server silEnT already 4 months, very much like the players and the game itself.

I thought: how to improve the server. Scripts to use I do not know, but I have 3 people that have a good command of 3ds max.

So here goes: I gave them the task to make weapon models

I will not pull.

In the multiplayer RTCW ET is to develop one of the mods - SilEnT.

Since you want only one thing - to do the normal 3D model.

Decided to reduce the number of new models - to two.

The first - a mobile machine gun, so that the tanks at Fuel Dump

and Venice. I do not know what it is called, but I like it. And other players like it - what is most important.

Second - submachine gun Sudaev's. My father said that his father was in World War II went with it because it was written in the letter. And he said he was very comfortable. But alas, my grandfather had not returned from the war.

Another idea: make a better and beautiful model types of soldiers.

Sounds for the PPS will be, I'm looking for them already. I will searching them.

So is able to develop the aiming? What would be a machine gun could, would take aim at distant objects, as in modern shooters.

Long-long time ago I downloaded a game Wolfenstein - battle Stalingrad. A long time to play it. Today decided to clean up your computer from unwanted files and found this game. But most importantly: I found in her files for the sounds of different weapons!

I propose to replace the sounds of some weapons - in the files shows to what weapons they have.

Your Himalian UOT23

Guns SilEnT.zip

Edited by Serjes Blazckowizc

IMHO original knife, Thompson and PPSh's sounds are better.

But maybe some new weapon like poison-gas landmine would be good :)

EDIT:

I see you've posted in modding forum, so is your post a suggestion for the mod or you're making your own minimod for server admins?

Edited by Dragon