Shuffle / putteam command to lock teams for an individual player when used

jaie

The shuffle command to lock currently shuffled player's teams for a specified amount of time.

so if I was to do !shuffle on a server, all the players currently on axis or allies won't be able to change to the opposite team, even if they go spec and try join after.

But it should allow players who are in spec, before I do !shuffle, to change however they like.

So something like "!shuffle 10m" would result in current players being unable to change to the opposite team for 10 minutes.

However, putteam should be able to change a playe'rs team

Also something like this for the !Putteam command, so that if I was to !putteam 4 r 2m a player to say axis, they would not be able to join allies for 2 minutes after I used the command.

But other players will still be able to change as they like.

Edited by jaie

oh and if I was to do "!putteam 4 b" and they were on r, within those 2 minutes, they would be able to change teams again.

And also !putteam 4 s 1m, should block the person joining both axis and allies for 1minute.

And also it would be useful to add "locked from: s/r/b/none -time - reason" on the finger line, so if I was to finger someone, I could see if they were unable to join a team.

And maybe perhaps an optional reason at the end of the !putteam command, so !putteam 4s 1m don't team kill

so the finger for 4 would alsos how locked from: r/b -1minutes - don't team kill

or something similar