Photo

Need your advice for web hosting company.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Ssilvester

Ssilvester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Unknown

Hello everyone. Please share your opinions, cause I'd like to host several websites. A friend of me recommended Verdina.net but I'm wondering if to try, their site and LIVE support seems OK. Thanks in advance.

OFFLINE   VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
A step in the right direction

Hello, Ssilvester. We are so glad to hear that we've been recommended to you. Choose us! We guarantee 24/7 responsive, kind and most experienced team who will prodide you with the best solution for your traffic, budget, issue (if you're a customer already) etc. Apart from that we got enterprise dell hardware with high secure and reliable quantities. Good luck with your business!

OFFLINE   VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

We differ with fast, secure, reliable servers; powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware; experienced, kind and responsive support 24/7.

OFFLINE   Smith-K

Smith-K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello, guys! I need a hosting for my Wordpress website which I made with the help of templates from http://www.templatem...ress-themes.php. What can you recommend me for such a purpose? I need something cheap but reliable

You can always refer hosting reviews site for the best hosting providers. But, I have used hosting services provided by the guys at https://www.webhosting.uk.com/ and found them to be very honest and responsive when it comes to customer support.

OFFLINE   Kwasnev

Kwasnev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Unknown

Services from qhoster.com and hosting.uk are worth trying as plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network. 

Prices are compatitive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users