How do I check if a user was banned for a false positive?

ETsneak

A player from my server who's new to the game got banned by silent AC and he says that he didn't cheat. How can I confirm it was a false positive and not a cheat?

I keep explaining to him it says "detected game hack and he keeps claiming it's "for no reason". Normally, we would obviously ignore that.

I want him to see what the mod developer says or if there's a way to determine exactly which cheat he was caught with.. or present the technical evidence.

Here's what it says in the log: 

2017-10-27 17:31:04 ACR: Player keobi silEnT GUID (83B7CAFA21E96FEB0FDC4234D568ECF7) IP (x.x.x.x) banned for detected game hack
A friend of mine from IoW says that on 0.9.0 a player got banned for "detected game hack" for putting a cfg file in his folder. Edited by ETsneak

I unbanned him and he got banned immediately when he connected, as we are on voice chat.

He says it bans him whenever he uses alt+enter.

Here's the settings for anticheat:

set g_silentac "3"
set g_clientBinaries "6"
set g_identOptions "31"
I tried g_identOptions of 30, 28 and 24 and it didn't resolve the issue. Edited by ETsneak