Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board. By accessing MyGamingTalk (here in after we, us, our, MyGamingTalk, http://mygamingtalk.com/), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use MyGamingTalk. We may change these at any time and we will do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of MyGamingTalk after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
1. No excessive swearing/cursing/lewdness in any language.
2. No posting of pornographic/sexist material. Pornographic images will not be tolerated in any form on the forums. This is non-negotiable and immediate IP banning will result.
3. No spamming by repeatedly posting the same thing or bumping dead topics for no particular reason.
4. No advertising or recruiting.
5. No posting of cheat related links, web page or download links.
6. No multiple/account creation. If we ever find that you have multiple accounts we will delete all your seconday accounts keeping the primary one so that you are allowed to voice your opinion. But if you have just created multiple accounts for spamming, cursing and abusing then you will be banned and all your accounts will be deleted.
7. Forum moderators reserve all rights to delete any post when needed without any prior notice. MyGamingTalk may reject or delete any Content for any or no reason, including Content that violates The Code of Conduct, Community Policies, Privacy Statement or any content that may be offensive, illegal or inappropriate Content or conduct. Pirated Software Links to cracked games or stolen software is strictly prohibited on our forums. MyGamingTalk is not responsible for legal actions that result from your violations.
8. Donation and subscription for services: MyGamingTalk is a volunteer based community and donations are used to pay server, website and forum cost. Donations are non refundable under any circumstances since you are donating on your own free will.
9. MyGamingTalk redirect service, forum add ons, premium membership, etc. doesn't support refunding. If you want to cancel our services please do so before the next subscription payment.
This Privacy Statement describes MyGamingTalk's use and sharing of personal information (full name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail, paypal, IP) that Members voluntarily provide to MyGamingTalk when they register. The Term User refers to a Visitor or a Member. This Privacy Statement applies to the services offered by MyGamingTalk, including any MyGamingTalk-URL. MyGamingTalk reserves the right to share this information with anyone without asking you. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where MyGamingTalk is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that MyGamingTalk have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information can be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither MyGamingTalk nor any owners shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the MyGamingTalk Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users.