RTCW 1.4 multiplayer pack 2012
Due to the latest issues with punkbuster, there is a new RTCW 1.4 multiplayer pack.
Included in this pack:
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer 1.41 (without singleplayer).
- Updated punkbuster and pb service installer.
- Popular mods (osp,shrub soundpack,fritzbot,ktbani,omnibot,wolf statanalyzer,wolftv).
- Standard, GOTY and must have maps.
- Full config with binds.
- And more.
Standard maps: Assault, Base, Beach, Castle, Depot, Destruction, Sub, Village
GOTY map pack: Ice, Chateau, Keep, Tram, Dam, Rocket, Trenchtoast
Axis Complex, Base2, Basement, Church, Escape 2 TE, Foo Fighter TE
Frostbite TE, Garage, Infamy, Kung Fu Grip, Multi demo, Pacific
SupplyDepot B2, The Bad Place, Tundra Rush B1, Valhalla Station, Wizernes Base
1. Run RtCW14pack.exe (as administrator).
2. Click a couple of times on next until it's finished.
3. Change the properties of the new "RtCW 1.4" icon on your desktop.
4. Set compatibility to Windows XP (Service Pack 2). Set Run as administrator.
5. Run PB Svc Installer (from Start Menu) and install services (ignore possible errors).
6. Start the game, goto options, and enter your cd key.
7. If you don't have a cd key, run the included KeyGen (from Start Menu) to make one.
8. Or simply buy the game for 5 bucks and enjoy all servers.
For updating your current 1.4 refer to: ECG Install/Reinstall procedure.
Included in the program folder you can find the readme files.
RtCW14pack install.txt, a quick installation guide.
RtCW14pack readme.txt, a guide of the supplied config.
Supplied is the WolfMP config 1.10.
Files to look out for are:
mpconfig.cfg, main config with all cvars
binds.cfg, all binds.
keys.cfg, all keys.
osp.cfg, osp config.
graphics0.cfg, to make pretty screenshots.
timer, a timer script.
The config gives an authentic look. But can be converted for competition with ease.
For competition is adviced:
seta r_intensity "2.0"
seta r_vertexLight "1"
seta cg_marktime "0"
bind 3 "weaponbank 3;cg_drawgun 0"
Also don't forget to set name and screen properties.
Or put your own config in of course.
For some shrub servers there are coloured crosshairs.
Put only one of the crosshairs files (the colour you like) in main.
The green one is already there, delete it if you don't like it.
Crossfire OSP PUB server, OSP, 20, 18.104.22.168:27360
WolfMP keyfree, shrub, 24, 22.214.171.124:27012
fixed private, OSP, 14, 126.96.36.199:27040
ECGNetwork.Com 24/7 Beach, Shrub, 64, 188.8.131.52:27960
***AllStars*** DEATHMATCH - by ArtofWar Central, Shrub, 32, 184.108.40.206:27960
[[[Mad.4.wolF]]] - #barrysplanet, Shrub, 30, 220.127.116.11:27960
=KT=Killing Time, Bani, 32, 18.104.22.168:27960
Source : crossfire
NOTE: You can also use this ETKeygen for RtCW (without using the Fairlight Keygen).
Run and install the ETKeygen Application.
Generate a key and save the file as "rtcwkey" .
DO NOT OVERWRITE ORIGINAL KEYS!!!
FIRST MAKE A COPY OF ORIGINAL KEYS AND SAVE IT!!!
Place it to your RtCW "Main" Folder.
100% Working on Punkbuster secured Server !!!