- Chainsaw weapon is now properly removed from 3rd person player model upon death.
- Fixed visual stutter of FOV during serious speed power if using custom FOV.
- Player FOV override no longer has any effect in third person view mode.
- Added slider for FOV adjustment to graphics options menu.
- Using third person view mode is no longer reported as cheating in versus game modes.
- Added checkbox for preferred player view mode (first / third person), which determines view mode at the start of a game session.
- Deathmatch game mode now supports infinite frags limit.
- Death and chat lines now last half as long.
- Created Yellow Yarek player model.
- Player death camera will be in third person in versus modes (but not those which include enemies, like beast hunt).
- Fixed bug which caused deaths not to be correctly considered when forming sorted score list.
- When player gets killed by environment damage (something other than player), it will lose frags.
- Colt weapon no longer uses reload in deathmatch and other versus modes.
- Fixed an issue causing sniper item spawns to overlap during last man/team standing rounds.
- Made player footstep heard farther in versus. Made them silent when crouching.
- Fixed an issue causing missing 3rd person weapons and wrong spine animation in case multiplayer model is changed from non-default back to default during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue preventing player from entering swimming mode in some cases.
- Fixed serious damage item not being visible when dropped by player.
- Fixed player falling through floor when crouching after long fall on remote machine under low FPS.
- Player FOV override cvar is not disabled in versus multiplayer mode any more.
- Kleer Kenny now has destruction sound.
View the full article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users