An update is available for Ticket to Ride.
This update addresses the following issues:
- The application could remain in memory after the player left the game, which prevented from quitting Steam.
- Menus were not working in some languages, like in Turkish for example.
- In some cases, robot could stop playing when the cards pile was exhausted.
- When purchasing DLCs within the game using the Steam Overlay, the new maps were not available immediately. You had to restart the game.
- Voices were off by default. Note: voices can be turned on or off from the Settings Room in Central Station.
- The mouse cursor could disappear when returning from the Steam Overlay.
View the full article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users