• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Duplicate records in the database

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   wawin

wawin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
A step in the right direction
When I do !usersearch level 30, I have that:

2 |mysilentguid |mypbguid | 7 mins | | 30 | |

3 | BCB8B16F | CB8B16F3 | NEVER | | 30 | |
4 | BCB8B16F | CB8B16F3 | NEVER | | 30 | |
5 | BCB8B16F | CB8B16F3 | NEVER | | 30 | |
6 | BCB8B16F | CB8B16F3 | NEVER | | 30 | |

The guids 3,4,5,6 were my guids, I tried to delete them with !userdel but not working.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
The fields reading NEVER were added using the !readadmins command. Please use the support forum rather then the announcement thread.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
I'm trying to figure how this is possible. And why wouldn't the userdel commands work. One thing you could try is to create yourself another silent guid and connect without the PB GUID. It can be that since the command always deletes the first one it finds, it is deleting the one you are connected with.

However, the more puzzling issue is how did they get created. The !readadmins command does work so that it should not create duplicates but use the existing one. Do you use any third party programs to edit the database files. Any QMM mods or anything that could interfere with the normal operation of the mod? Also, from which version forward have you been using the mod?

OFFLINE   wawin

wawin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Can I send you my userdb.db in pm?

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
Yes.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
The issue is confirmed to be the result of a bug in the !readadmins command. Deleting the records however does work. Just make sure you are not online on the server with the same guid and pb guid as the deleted records.

EDIT:
Additional information regarding the !userdel commands. The commands will delete only one record with matching GUID, silEnT GUID or PB GUID between map starts. This is caused by the system that actual actions are done at close up. Furthermore, duplicated records were not expected at a larger scale.

OFFLINE   wawin

wawin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Thanks for help, I deleted those guids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users