• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

0.6.3 questions

- - - - -

Best Answer gaoesa, 16 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

!crazygravity - Turning this option on will set the gravity to a random value in 30 second intervals.

!crazyspeed - Turning this option on will set the speed to a random value in 30 second intervals.

fast shooting - Fast shooting for Thompson, MP40, PPSh and Sten. 110 ms between shots.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   BECK

BECK

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationDenver, CO

I noticed this was out today.  Nice work, we all appreciate that you guys are continuing to make silEnT better and better.

I can only speculate on the following features:

Added: fast shooting. Use g_weapons flag 16384 to enable it.
Added: !crazygravity and !crazyspeed commands.

I don't recall reading for requests for these, so I'm not sure exactly what they would do?  I presume the last two are equivalent to just changing gravity and speed server cvars, but maybe there's more to that?   Fast shooting I'm not clear on at all.

Thanks.

Edited by BECK, 16 January 2013 - 05:04 PM.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
✓  Best Answer

!crazygravity - Turning this option on will set the gravity to a random value in 30 second intervals.

!crazyspeed - Turning this option on will set the speed to a random value in 30 second intervals.

fast shooting - Fast shooting for Thompson, MP40, PPSh and Sten. 110 ms between shots.

OFFLINE   BECK

BECK

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationDenver, CO

Okay, may have answered my own question.  Found them documented in the download, so never mind.

Enables crazy gravity. Turning this option on will set the gravity to a random value in 30 second intervals.

Enables crazy speed. Turning this option on will set the speed to a random value in 30 second intervals.

@gaoesa

Thanks for answering.    Shoulda read the docs before I asked.

Edited by BECK, 16 January 2013 - 05:11 PM.

OFFLINE   wawin

wawin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
A step in the right direction

I think the spread for bullets is too big for fast shooting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users