• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Colliding other players feels weird 0.7.1

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Dragonji

Dragonji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

Interaction with teammates feels weird since update. It feels like instead of a "block" you get "bounced"  expecially when you sprint or jump next to your teammate. I'm not sure if I described the "problem" properly but I hope you'll get my point.

Edited by Dragonji, 19 May 2013 - 05:22 PM.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

There has not been any changes that would affect this in 0.7.1. Maybe your ping is little higher then before. It is normal and old behaviour that when two players try to occupy same space there can be small a bounce. When the ping difference is significant enough. As the low pinger will take the space first. Also, some players have been known to bind push commands with the movemet.

If you can change the feeling into a video for example when colliding with a standing player that would make better description.

OFFLINE   Dragonji

Dragonji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

Okey dokey, will try to record something this week.

But if it helps in any way, I can say that it looks like when I'm getting a bit "inside" my teammate something automatically throws me away. I'm sure it didn't work like this in prev versions.

OFFLINE   Dragonji

Dragonji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

Still no time and motivation to compare the two versions, sorry for that. Will try to get something ASAP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users