• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Version moving problems

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Sol

Sol

• Coders
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
On a distinguished road
  • LocationPoland

Just for information, if you play on a server 0.8.0 and ( without disconnecting ) directly connect to older version than 0.8.0 then your hitsounds will be bugged & HUD settings may too.

Edited by solaЯ, 12 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

Thanks for the report. Could you elaborate what you mean with bugged settings? This could be something not related to the mod version. There were no changes to these settings between 0.7.2 and 0.8.0.

OFFLINE   Sol

Sol

• Coders
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
On a distinguished road
  • LocationPoland

I heard only rumors from my friend who had this problem with restarting HUD settings, but personally I had problem with hitsounds, by default it is set to 'Server' but it was buged, I heard diff sounds than my friends

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

Are you sure the server side settings didn't have affect on the sounds played? This could be cause also if some admin would go against the advice in the document, and place his custom sounds to replace the mod sounds. Similar effect was formerly know when switching from one server to another that had custom made sounds.

OFFLINE   Sol

Sol

• Coders
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
On a distinguished road
  • LocationPoland

No, I'm sure, it was my server and I didn't change anything after restarting ET everything was fine.

( I don't use any custom hitsounds on my server )

FIX:

Sorry but I wrote it wrong, if you play on server 0.8.0 and then directly connect to older server than 0.8.0 then this bug appear

Edited by solaЯ, 12 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users