• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

noclip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   sageone

sageone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationToronto

What is required in the silent.cfg to permit noclip/cheats ?

I tried set sv_pure 0 but that did not work.  I then tried devmap through the rotation.cfg and that works for rotation based maps (!nextmap or novotes called) but not for any voted or called map.  First time setting up an unpure public server so not sure what I'm missing.

OFFLINE   alex

alex

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

load your map with "devmap" so cheats will work.

OFFLINE   sageone

sageone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationToronto

load your map with "devmap" so cheats will work.

I thought the same and but I tried devmap through the rotation.cfg and that works for rotation based maps but not for any voted or called map with g_gametype 6 used. For example, 1st map works, vote-surrender (I am alone on server) which loads intermission.  Vote-any map not in standard rotation from intermission and that map doesnt have noclip.  Also, rcon sv_cheats shows 1 during non-voted map and 0 (default 1) after a voted map using g_gametype 6.

OFFLINE   alex

alex

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

I thought the same and but I tried devmap through the rotation.cfg and that works for rotation based maps but not for any voted or called map with g_gametype 6 used. For example, 1st map works, vote-surrender (I am alone on server) which loads intermission.  Vote-any map not in standard rotation from intermission and that map doesnt have noclip.  Also, rcon sv_cheats shows 1 during non-voted map and 0 (default 1) after a voted map using g_gametype 6.

Yeah thats the normal behavior I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users