Error connecting to server.

Blue542

• Management

Just for curiosity. Are you using Enemy Territory server? Because if I remember correctly, the cdkey thing sounds like RtCW issue. So does the crash report of Omni-bot updating. In Enemy Territory Omni-bots don't update.

Sorry about the question but this problem sounds very weird.

CD Key? Isn't that PunkBuster related issue? EvenBalance stopped supporting ET, you can turn the PB off, if that's the case.

yeah ik, i turned off punkbuster

Just for curiosity. Are you using Enemy Territory server? Because if I remember correctly, the cdkey thing sounds like RtCW issue. So does the crash report of Omni-bot updating. In Enemy Territory Omni-bots don't update.

Sorry about the question but this problem sounds very weird.

yeah im using et server

• Management
Having punkbuster enabled on the client side will not have any effect. On the server it might kick for not having etkey. I don't remember the exact error it gives for it but it might mention cdkey. Other then that, there isn't anything in ET or in silEnT that could cause it or anything similar.

Having punkbuster enabled on the client side will not have any effect. On the server it might kick for not having etkey. I don't remember the exact error it gives for it but it might mention cdkey. Other then that, there isn't anything in ET or in silEnT that could cause it or anything similar.

thanks ill take a look at it

I meant PB on the server side, of course :)

lol yeah ik :)