Setting landmine Detection Distance

RaNeR

Hey All...

Just installed Silent 6.0...

What is the cvar to set the distance a land mind can be seen..

Maybe I'm just missing it but can't find it on the server cvar information section....With the default setting that is set right now you have to be on top of them to spot them or mark them with your binoculars...about 10 feet need the setting to be 50 to 75 feet...

Thanks...

Yeh your right that is what I ment...

But that kinda sucks I was playing last night as allied engee on fueldump well between the altiary and the land mines I cound not

mark because I had to get on top of them to see them I could not get the bridge constructed with out getting killed like 25 times...LOL...that is why I wanted to reset the distance thanks for comeback...Elbert...

Well I guess that is one way... Can someone tell me where I can find the script that controls the landmind setting or restriction in the silent 6.0 pk3. or maybe I should say what do I have to do to in the silent 6.0 pk3 to change the distance setting...I have some pre 5.2 pk3's that I can use to see what was changed on the 5.2 to restrict the distance... But if I know what to look for it would save me a bunch of time..Thanks....