FireTeam numbers

JohnDory

• Subscriber

opacity - transparency? 

I like this idea!  I wish there was something similar to the FT, I only like to use it to keep tabs on who on my team is alive, not for communication typically.   I'd love to see a simple list of all my teammates along with their current health.  But unlike the fire-team, teammates don't have to be invited and cannot take themselves out.    Just a new feature to the HUD where you can see the overall health of your team.

• Management

In that case it would be even more disturbing especially when considering the team size which can be pretty big.

Maybe the list of dead team members that would be showing only the dead team mates. If one dies it would show on the list.

It sounds interesting however it's repeating something that is already available, the TAB scoreboard. I don't know if cluttering the HUD with something like that would bring much value.

I would like to hear other voices in this discussion.

• Subscriber
 I don't know if cluttering the HUD with something like that would bring much value.

Perhaps it could be incorporated in to a cvar that lets server admins make the choice whether to increase the firteam size ?

• Subscriber

Yeah, I know on 32 team server it would be unreasonable to do.    But it is the ONE feature of the FT that I actually like, to be able to see who is alive and who is dead.   Can't really think of a simple way to add this without cluttering the HUD too much.