Few commands..

makavelii

Hey,

I've got a question.. I'd like to enable my killing sprees and all and the sounds to them aswell but have no idea how, they worked before (the writing) but then i changed something and now I only have revive sprees on the chat line. Additionally, I'd like to add doublejumps but they dont seem to work.. Another prob is that i've changed something so that the energy for engi when he uses dynamite or if he is constructing charges quicker unfortunately now it charges immediately like nothing really happens the bar is always full, same to Medic, FOPS.. Can someone please help me? I'll be greatful..

• Subscriber

yes or you can use an RCON tool, I use rcon unlimited

If you put g_spreeOptions in to the console or rcon unlimited it will tell what settings you have on for that command or any other command you put in it.

Mine gives

5:11:45 pm:> g_spreeOptions
---------------------------
"g_spreeOptions" is:"2807" default:"0"

any changes you make via rcon change the settings until the server is restarted, if you want to make any changes permanent you must alter the config files.

Ive put some stuff into my cfg but i think its wrong.. and messed everythign uP :(

And for example if you want to use few things on it like from example the killingspree options do u add all these flags together or waht?

Edited by makavelii

• Subscriber

do they an option to reset to default ?

yes the default is 0 then you add what options you want to use by adding the value of each to get the total which is the number you use.

It is the same with most of the options as well, some are just 0 no 1 yes or 0 off 1 on

• Subscriber

if you have a look at the wiki, it tells you all the commands and what they along with the default setting, if you don't want to change it don't just leave it as it is.

you only need to change the ones you want to.

Best option is to leave all as is until you get used to knowing your way around and then change the settings you want to change one at a time and test to see if it does what you expect.

yes but i really need that. for eg.

Parameters

Type: bitmask

1 Enable double jump.

2 Enable binoc master competition. Requires g_weapons 64 to be set.

4 When a player is killed he can see the HP the killer has left.

8 Disable self damage.

16 Players can not jump if stamina is too low.

32 Enable Jaymod style doublejump.

64 Disable Falling Damage.

128 Announce revives.

256 Setting this flag disables the "First Blood" announcement.

512 Full body predict. This makes it harder to get inside for example walls and stones. Same as ETPub g_misc 32 + 256. Do note that this can cause problems when proning through windows and similar narrow passages

Default: 0 

like i wouldn't like to turn off firstblood announcements and not to use the 512 thing. But like if i want to use rest of them do i just add them up? Im really confused..

• Management

Indeed. From your perspective, bitmask basically means that you add up all the values you want to use and set the result as the parameter value.

In your example, if you only wanted to disable self damage and announce revives, you'd set the parameter to 136 (128+8=136). If you wanted to have everything except the last two options, you'd use 255 (1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128=255).