Help with the g_censor filter

Hi guys, first off the bat here. smile.gif I run etpub servers and was wondering if anyone knows how to properly setup. I do have this working on two of my other etpub servers but this one server it will not work. It does work with some words but not all of them I place in the set g_censor string. I have even tried to use a .cfg that is executed from the etpub server.cfg but still nothing???

Server details :

ET version : 2.55

MOD : etpub 0.9.1

Here is the set g_censor string :

//-------------
//Censor. Note the **** are there to cover the censored words on these forums. Of coarse they are swear words to be filtered out. 
//-------------

set g_censor "****,***,*******,*****,****,****,****,****,****,********,******,****,***"

set g_censorMuteTime "180"

seta g_censorNames "****,***,*******,*****,****,****,****,****,****,********,******,****,***"

set g_censorPenalty "26"

set g_censorXP "100"

//set g_censorNeil "1"

//set g_censorNeilNames "1" 

I took out the g_censorNeil settings because we had no control over what it censored.

I have also tried this :

set g_censor "*** *** ******* ***** **** **** **** **** **** ******** ****** **** ***"

And also like I said earlier with the censor.cfg executing from the server.cfg.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

R+D.

• Management

I use this and it works fine for me.

set g_censor "fuck,motherfucker,asshole,fack,bitch,biatch" 
set g_censorNames "etplayer,fuck,unnamedplayer,cunt,fucker,console,pbbans,hub"

Can you post your exact filter which you are trying to use like above so i can test it on my server?

Here is the exact entry.

//------------- 
//Censor. 
//------------- 

set g_censor "FUCK,fck,fucking,fuck,stfu,kunt,shiz,prix,f.u.c.k,s.h.i.t,dick,fux,shit,piss,fkn,Cunt,sh1t,bitch,b1tch,cunt,fag,faggot,bitch,f4g,bastard,f4gg0t,fagg0t,asshole,wanka,pussy,vagina,noob,n@@b,n00b,nub,narb,nubcake,pussy,boobs,newb,anal,poofter,loser,freak,freek,idiot,fool,b!tch,b4stard,arse,fuk,sh1it"

set g_censorMuteTime "180"

seta g_censorNames "shit,Fuck,Faggot,Wanka,Wanker,Dick,Dickhead,Stupid,Screw,bitch,penis,prostitute,slut,fck,fucking,ass,asshole,arse,ETplayer,etplayer" 

set g_censorPenalty "26" 

set g_censorXP "500" 

//set g_censorNeil "1" 

//set g_censorNeilNames "1" 

I'm at a loss as to why it doesn't work. I hope that it works for you?

R+D.

Edited by Uni