waypoint rendering linux

Not having any luck getting waypoints to show in linux, essentially it complains that there is no qa game file for 64 bit, while running with 32 bit complains about librenderer,even though its in the same folder. This has happened in three separate distros. Yes I already added 32 bit support for those distros.

6 hours ago, FLBlindman said:

Not having any luck getting waypoints to show in linux, essentially it complains that there is no qa game file for 64 bit, while running with 32 bit complains about librenderer,even though its in the same folder. This has happened in three separate distros. Yes I already added 32 bit support for those distros.

I should add that it only runs on arch, ubuntu whines about not finding files constantly even though the 32 bit libs are installed. 

• Moderators

32bit version is only required for mods (SilEnT, n!tmod, Jaymod, NoQuarter, ...). But if you want to make waypoints, it is much easier to install 64bit ET:Legacy, because it does not depend on any packages or libraries. The 64bit ET:Legacy works on many 64bit Linux distros. I tested it on Ubuntu and Debian.

Your et_powescape waypoints are for old Omni-bot 0.8. You should update Omni-bot to version 0.9.