Specific Level

SadNesS

Hello!

Is it possible to do a command for an admin wich his commands effects only on specific levels?

Example: I have an level System with 15 levels. BroWn get level 13 and if he !setlevel, it'll

effects only at members with lvl 5 and 6. And if he do !finger, this command will work at all

lvl's.

Is that possible? To specific wich lvl he may use at wich lvl's?

Edited by kino

You can set permission flags for whatever level you want. I recommend that !setlevel - command is  only for high server admins. The !setlevel - command is to set levels for all players on server.

As for !finger - command, it depends how your shrubbot level system is set up. If he has that command, yes then it will work  for all levels.

Read more here:

http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/Silent_Shrubbot#Sample_shrubbot_config

Hope I understood your question right. ;)

You can set permission flags for whatever level you want. I recommend that !setlevel - command is  only for high server admins. The !setlevel - command is to set levels for all players on server.

As for !finger - command, it depends how your shrubbot level system is set up. If he has that command, yes then it will work  for all levels.

Read more here:

http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/Silent_Shrubbot#Sample_shrubbot_config

Hope I understood your question right. ;)

Thanks for your answer Ray,

but i think i've explained it not well. I will explain it with an example wich is more detailed:

_____

Setted 15 levels on any server. BoBo gets level 11 because he is active and known. He have for

egg.: !setlevel, !finger, !mute, !gib, !admintest, !list, !nextmap,...and some more.

BoBo wants to !setlevel RoLL from lvl 7 to lvl 8. But i do not like that. I want to have that BoBo

can set only !setlevel members with lvl 1 + 2 to lvl 10.

Or, if BoBo wants to mute a lvl 0 player - it should not work. I want to have that BoBo can only

mute lvl 5 members.

Or, if BoBo wants to ban a lvl 0 player or a lvl 2 member - it should not work. I want to have that

BoBo can only ban lvl 6 + 7 members.

_____

I want to have that certain lvl's can only use their commands on certain lvl's .I know it's a bit confusing

but i hope you know what i mean :wacko: